[Openstack] openstack - keystone - what is stable version?

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Fri Oct 4 14:45:23 UTC 2013

To get started with Keystone, might I suggest that you use the version
of the packages supplied with your distribution:

My group works with Fedora, and there is a good getting starte guide here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_OpenStack_on_Fedora

The standard guide is here

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Getting_Started