[Openstack] Cells use cases

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Oct 3 18:36:27 UTC 2013

Chris,

Great to see further improvements are in the pipeline. The cinder support for cells in Havana is a very welcome development.

For our Grizzly instance, we're also seeing some issues around flavors / availability zone definition along with some ceilometer functions.

It would be good to have a list of what is expected not to work in Havana (so that we don't accidentally think something is not working yet but it is just a configuration issue).

Tim