[Openstack] No internet connection to the VMs

Giulio Vito de Musso giulio.vito.demusso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:34:31 UTC 2013

Hi Darragh and thanks for the tip

I tried this command and now the VM can ping the computers which are in the
Devstack-machine's LAN but these one (obviously) cannot ping the VM; but
that's not a problem.

The problem is that the VM cannot ping one of the Google's IPs (74.125.224.72)
even though it should access the Google's IP by the Devstack's IP. How can
it be?