[Openstack] (solved)RE: all VM in spawning state...help!

Marco Fornaro Marco.Fornaro at huawei.com
Tue Oct 1 09:32:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I could solve the problem: Thanks to all for assistance

Just for Knowledge: I checked logs as may persons juggested me to do (not only the quantum log BUT also the plugin logs) and I discovered that the openvswitch plugin was not correctly installed

So I just reinstalled and reconfigured the plugin and now everything works

BR

Marco