[Openstack] [Swift] Changing local logging destinations?

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed Nov 27 23:33:52 UTC 2013

While a Swift-All-In-One certainly isn't something your should run in production, the SAIO document does have some guidance on how to configure rsyslogd to split out log messages.

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/development_saio.html#optional-setting-up-rsyslog-for-individual-logging

If you are interested in seeing some configs for syslog-ng (IMO it has a nicer config format), then find me on IRC (I'm notmyname) in #openstack-swift and I can share what I have.

--John