[Openstack] Error launching instances

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 20:02:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

Ive blown up the openstack like you suggested, and used the localrc
you provided inclusing the additions you made.

Unfortunately, I still get the same errors.

Too bad we couldnt get it to work. I think ill just go back to the
localrc I initially started out with, and see if I can get that to
work somehow:

ADMIN_PASSWORD=password
MYSQL_PASSWORD=password
RABBIT_PASSWORD=password
SERVICE_PASSWORD=password
SERVICE_TOKEN=tokentoken
LOGFILE=$DEST/logs/stack.sh.log
SCREEN_LOGDIR=$DEST/logs/screen

Perhaps you are right that the problem is in the network configuration somehow.

Perhaps someone else has some ideas on where to start troublehooting this.

Thanks for all the help,

Regards,

John Smith.