[Openstack] Error launching instances

LIU Yulong 779738023 at qq.com
Tue Nov 26 16:50:41 UTC 2013

Hi John,
     Here is my localrc, you can find what you missed.
# Misc10.0.02.15
HOST_IP=172.16.0.151
DATABASE_PASSWORD=password
ADMIN_PASSWORD=password
SERVICE_PASSWORD=password
SERVICE_TOKEN=password
RABBIT_PASSWORD=password
#FLAT_INTERFACE=br100
#PUBLIC_INTERFACE=eth1
# Enable Logging
LOGFILE=/opt/stack/logs/stack.sh.log
VERBOSE=True
LOG_COLOR=True
SCREEN_LOGDIR=/opt/stack/logs
# Pre-requisite
ENABLED_SERVICES=rabbit,mysql,key
GIT_BASE=https://code.csdn.net
# Nova
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,n-api,n-crt,n-obj,n-cpu,n-cond,n-sch,n-vnc
IMAGE_URLS+=",https://launchpad.net/cirros/trunk/0.3.0/+download/cirros-0.3.0-x86_64-disk.img"
#Horizon
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,horizon
# Glance
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,g-api,g-reg
# Neutron
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,q-svc,q-agt,q-dhcp,q-l3,q-meta,neutron
# Cinder
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,cinder,c-api,c-vol,c-sch
# Heat - Orchestration Service
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,heat,h-api,h-api-cfn,h-api-cw,h-eng
#IMAGE_URLS+=",http://fedorapeople.org/groups/heat/prebuilt-jeos-images/F17-x86_64-cfntools.qcow2"
# Ceilometer - Metering Service (metering + alarming)
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,ceilometer-acompute,ceilometer-acentral,ceilometer-collector,ceilometer-api
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,ceilometer-alarm-notify,ceilometer-alarm-eval

Regards,LIU Yulong