[Openstack] LbaaS VIP is not accessible from outside

Nick Maslov azpekt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 17:55:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I created LB in Havana install, and it`s up and running. However, VIP is not accessible from outside of that network, and only from within:

root at ctrl01-001:/var/log/ceilometer# curl http://vip
This is the default web page for first server.

root at ctrl01-001:/var/log/ceilometer# curl http://vip
This is the default web page for second server.

Moreover, I cannot see floating IP associated with that VIP in my router netns:
root at net01-001:/var/log/neutron# ip netns exec qrouter-eebe7bfa-eccd-4b1e-9f33-f39d013a9511 ip a | grep `nslookup vip`

Anyone have any clues?

Thanks,
NM