[Openstack] [keystone] could not find keystone.conf

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Sun Nov 24 01:57:51 UTC 2013

On 11/23/2013 06:22 PM, zakaria amine wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I installed keystone using apt-get. I want to edit the
> /etc/keystone/keystone.conf for adding the mysql db, but the directory
> is not even created. What does this means ? Thanks

My guess is that it did not get configured, which might have happened
based on the params you used in apt-get.  dpkg --configure
openstack-keystone (or something along those lines) should copy it from
/usr/share/keystone (or something like this, I don't have a debian based
system handy that was installed via Packages...just devstack)