[Openstack] New user group in Sacramento schedules first meetup

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Nov 22 04:52:06 UTC 2013

Welcome :)

Do be sure to add your details to the Wiki:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStackUserGroups

There are also some hints at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStackUserGroups/HowTo

and you're also lucky enough to have a couple of our OpenStack
Ambassadors nearby - Sean and Colin CCd - who can likely provide some
assistance in getting started.

Regards,

Tom