[Openstack] Deletion data from db

wu jiang wingwj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 02:46:07 UTC 2013

Hi Nick,

If you want to see the relations of db structure (like nova), you can use
Navicat/Navicat Data Modeler (license needed..).
Access to your db --> select all tables (ctrl+a) --> right click and choose
"Reverse Tables to Model",
then you'll get the results like the attachment I posted.

Please Enjoy.

wingwj
​