[Openstack] about block storage

Antonio Messina antonio.s.messina at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 11:37:23 UTC 2013

I would test the effective network bandwith with iperf.

Then I would test the speed of the cinder backend by mounting the
volume locally and running, for instance, iozone.

Finally, I would test the performance of the iSCSI backend by mounting
the volume on the compute node (or another node) via iSCSI and running
iozone on top of it.

But I have to admint I don't have much experience with iSCSI :)

.a.