[Openstack] [neutron] neutron-ovs-cleanup: which distros require manual invocation?

Nick Maslov azpekt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 07:05:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sure:

root at net01-001:/etc/neutron# dpkg -S /usr/bin/neutron-ovs-cleanup
neutron-common: /usr/bin/neutron-ovs-cleanup

Cheers,
NM
--
Nick Maslov
Sent with Airmail

On November 14, 2013 at 7:56:12 PM, Lorin Hochstein (lorin at nimbisservices.com) wrote:

Hi Nick:

Can you let me know which Ubuntu package contains the neutron-ovs-cleanup service file?

You can use "dpkg -S" to get this info: dpkg -S /path/to/file

Thanks,

Lorin