[Openstack] [rhos-list] dns problem for instances

Xin Zhao xzhao at bnl.gov
Thu Nov 14 20:39:14 UTC 2013

Hi Terry,

I upgrade to version 2013.1.4 on all 3 hosts
(controller/network/compute). Unfortunately that doesn't solve the DNS
issue for instances.

In the dhcp-agent.log, there is a message of:

WARNING [quantum.agent.linux.dhcp] FAILED VERSION REQUIREMENT FOR
DNSMASQ. DHCP AGENT MAY NOT RUN CORRECTLY! Please ensure that its
version is 2.59 or above!

Not sure if it's critical or not ...

Thanks,
Xin