[Openstack] [Foundation Board] Resolutions from the Technical Committee

Boris Renski brenski at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 14 17:56:29 UTC 2013

OK, I am totally confused then.

If per bylaws any integrated project can called itself "OpenStack Blah"
then we return to the question of current difference between integrated and
core. It seems like there is no alignment. Jonathan's opinion contradicts
Thierry's.

Perhaps, we should all just agree that there is no difference until after
the interop work is done and core becomes defined via a series of tests?