[Openstack] Network setup with bonding and vlan tagging before running first_box setup

Howard Luckenbaugh hlucken at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 14 14:57:55 UTC 2013

We are trying to setup IBM SCO/openstack running on a bonded network
interface with vlan tags.  I can the box up on bond0 but when SCO/openstack
runs it kills the network  when creating the br4090.   Has anyone been able
to get this working. Can I  change br4090  to a different vlan that works
in my environment before I install the openstack code.

Howard Luckenbaugh
Special Events Infrastructure/IBM.com Infrastructure
T/L-349-5884
Fax- 1877-210-0298
hlucken at us.ibm.com
AIX System Certified

Please visit the sites that our team hosts: http://www.ibm.com
http://www.wimbledon.com  http://www.usopen.org http://www.masters.com

"Vision without Action is just a dream
Actions without Vision is just passing time
Vision with Action can change the world"