[Openstack] br-tun's controller is not be set after neutron restart

Liu Wenmao marvelliu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 13:34:34 UTC 2013

hi all:

I use floodlight as the network controller with openstack neutron. I
configure neutron in GRE mode, so there are br-int and br-tun bridge.

I have to set controller for both br-int and br-tun, but after I restart
neutron-openvswitch-agent, the br-tun's controller is gone, but br-int's
controller remains.

I don't know whether this situation is normal, everything is OK except the
gone bridge controller setting.

Since br-tun has no controller, floodlight thought two br-int bridges in
two compute nodes  are isolated, but actually they are connected throught
br-tun bridge, the topology is br-int(node1)--br-tun(node1)----GRE
tunnel---br-tun(node2)-br-int(node2)

Liu Wenmao