[Openstack] Help for a newbie: I am sure it is somewhere in the documentation ...

Rolph III, Don rolphd at amgen.com
Wed Nov 13 13:19:19 UTC 2013

I have a copy of devstack  up and running ad have been experimenting with it.

I would like to capture a checkpoint of the cirros image before I run my next experiment.

The most straightforward would seem to be to copy the files, but I am unsure:

1)      What is the complete file set for an image?

2)      How I would take the set and install it as a second image?

Any assistance for a bumbling newbie here would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your patience and assistance!