[Openstack] nova+keystone troubles in Havana [RESOLVED]

Stuart Longland stuartl at vrt.com.au
Wed Nov 13 10:22:28 UTC 2013

On 06/11/13 11:09, Stuart Longland wrote:
>> root at host:~# cat keystonerc
>> export OS_USERNAME=username
>> export OS_PASSWORD=password
>> export OS_TENANT_NAME=tenant
>> export OS_AUTH_URL=http://our-keystone-cname:35357/v2.0
>
> Yet, when I run the above command, or even `nova network-list`:
>> root at host:~# nova network-list
>> ERROR: Malformed request URL: URL's project_id 'xxxx' doesn't match Context's project_id 'yyyy' (HTTP 400) (Request-ID: zzz)

Well, in the end I tried reverting back to Grizzly, found the problem
persisted.  So I re-built my configuration file templates (all of them)
using the ones that were distributed with the packages as a guide.

That got Grizzly working again, and I was able to then re-build using
Havana.

No idea exactly where the problem was, other than re-building the
configuration file templates fixed it.  I clearly did something dumb,
and exactly what shall remain a mystery.

Regards,
--
Stuart Longland
Contractor