[Openstack] [Heat] Locked Outputs

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Wed Nov 13 02:46:46 UTC 2013

Excerpts from Andrew Plunk's message of 2013-11-12 17:24:25 -0800:
> Thanks for reiterating that Zane. The problem I have is I want to display generated passwords once, and only once in a ui. I want the ability to flag or conditionally display outputs based on conditions.

A problem is stated with a cause and an effect "Users may lose control of
the UI after the first time outputs are displayed, leading to credential
compromise".

Another example: "English encourages use of overloaded terms which
can be ambiguous, requiring multiple iterations to communicate ideas
effectively."

Solution: "I want to define terms more clearly before using them in
sentences."

"I want to ..." is a _solution_.

Maybe we can try one more time?