[Openstack] Directional network performance issues with Neutron + OpenvSwitch

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 06:24:47 UTC 2013

At least one guy from Rackspace is aware of this problem, thanks Anne and
James Denton!   ^_^

Hope to talk with James Page on IRC tomorrow, today was too complicated for
me... More experts coming!

I have a good environment for you guys to test and debug this in deep, if
desired.

BTW, hey Ubuntu guys! Please, release the ML2 plugin! ASAP!!  I would love
to try it!    =D

Best,
Thiago