[Openstack] Directional network performance issues with Neutron + OpenvSwitch

Geraint Jones geraint at koding.com
Tue Nov 12 04:40:20 UTC 2013

I suddenly have the identical situation occurring here - of note I am
using grizzly and there have been two changes to the environment that have
seemingly caused this : upgrade of OVS to 1.11 and upgrade of quantum-*
from 2013.1.2 to 2013.1.3

I haven’t tried the default 1.04 from 12.04 and I can’t as this is a prod
system.

However if the openstack update is causing it then here is the place to
start I suspect : https://launchpad.net/neutron/grizzly/2013.1.3

Performance of 1.04 in my env makes that unusable.

--
Geraint Jones