[Openstack] havana dhcp issue

Rami Vaknin rvaknin at redhat.com
Fri Nov 8 22:26:59 UTC 2013

On 11/09/2013 12:18 AM, Paras pradhan wrote:
> dnsmaq is running, ip netns doesn't return anything.

Empty output from "ip netns" can be either not using namespaces (run
grep "use_namespaces /etc/neutron/l3_agent.ini" to find out) or using
wrong iproute package.
Could you please also check what does tcpdump report? could you see the
discover on the dhcp nic (when using ovs it's a tapxxxxxxxx-xx nic)?
could you see an offer sent from that nic?

Rami Vaknin, QE @ Red Hat, TLV, IL.