[Openstack] Backing up nova quota, flavor and keypairs - which tables?

Antonio Messina antonio.s.messina at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:28:16 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Razique Mahroua
<razique.mahroua at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can do some consulting if you want :p

This may be interesting, but totally off topic :)

> Which mail are you referring to?

This one: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack/2013-November/002623.html
subject: "Instances fail during/after networking"

> and what do you mean by “crazy”? Performance-wise or did you have some bugs
> due to your inconsistent database?

nova-network is spinning at 80-90% of cpu for minutes, giving IP
addresses only after a few *minutes*, so that the creation of the VM
goes in timeout and thus is failing.
Similarly when deleting a VM, it takes ages and sometimes I have to
terminate them twice in order to have them killed.

.a.

antonio.s.messina at gmail.com