[Openstack] nova-compute OpenStack piece on Android devices?

Moltchanov Boris boris.moltchanov at telecomitalia.it
Tue Nov 5 09:21:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I've seen that there are few attempts in the OpenStack community to have its Swift APIs on the Android devices, but I've not found anything about Nova, nova-compute specifically, "porting" to Android mobile devices.

Is there any evaluation done or existing solutions to send (by scheduler) and compute tasks on an Android device and then have results back on OpenStack Cloud or VM?

Sorry for a trivial question if the solution exists, then give me please the link to the right information source in Internet.

If this aspect is not yet addressed, maybe there are thoughts or intentions to do it in future...

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards,
Boris

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

[cid:00000000000000000000000000000003 at TI.Disclaimer]Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non ? necessario.