[Openstack] VM disk affinity during live migration

Alex Glikson GLIKSON at il.ibm.com
Fri May 31 11:34:03 UTC 2013

There is an ongoing work to refactor live migration code, including use of
scheduler to find/validate placement. At the moment the admin would need
to make sure he/she is doing the right thing.

Regards,
Alex

Alex Glikson
Manager, Cloud Operating System Technologies, IBM Haifa Research Lab
http://w3.haifa.ibm.com/dept/stt/cloud_sys.html |
http://www.research.ibm.com/haifa/dept/stt/cloud_sys.shtml
Email: glikson at il.ibm.com | Phone: +972-4-8281085 | Mobile:
+972-54-6466667 | Fax: +972-4-8296112