[Openstack] Remote access to the windows virtual machine

Brian Schott brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
Fri May 31 02:53:58 UTC 2013

I don't think the default security groups (visible in Horizon or nova secgroup-list-rules) has 3389 open, unless maybe you are running Windows Server 2012 and Hyper-V as the hypervisor?  There are 2 layers of firewalls.  The OpenStack security groups outside the windows guest and the windows firewall inside the guest.  Both have to allow those packets to pass.
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPad