[Openstack] Reg: Nova System Architecture

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Thu May 30 13:33:23 UTC 2013

Hi Dhanasekaran,

It seems to me that the 'shared nothing' architecture [1] probably has
little to do with your need, as it refers to the various nova nodes, rather
than instances.
It looks like you want to start an instance which is distributed across
several nodes. Is this your goal?

Salvatore

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shared_nothing_architecture