[Openstack] packstack -- suggestions needed.

Remo Mattei remo at mattei.org
Mon May 27 18:49:23 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,
I am looking at packstack and I wonder if anyone has had issues and if there is a way to have the packstack reset. Example. I installed packstack but for some reasons cinder was always giving me issues where I could not re-run packstack. So I just revert back to my snapshot but I wonder if there is a way like devstack where once you reboot the machine it comes back clean. (the script on stack.sh does the rebuild and the unstack.sh does all the cleaning)

Any suggestions on this topic for RDO(using centos). I also created a copy on my virtual box and even though everything looks good the machine (not a enough juice macbook-air) does not lunch the hypervisor. but everything else looks good. The problem above is from a macbook pro with Parallels where I did enable nested vm options.

Thanks,
Remo