[Openstack] Migrating from nova-network to quantum

Maciej Gałkiewicz maciejgalkiewicz at ragnarson.com
Fri May 24 10:39:56 UTC 2013

Hi

I am currently using grizzly with nova-network (flat dhcp network without
vlans). I have tried to migrate to quantum without breaking my instances
but it is not so trivial. Could you please point out some howtos/manuals or
at least let me know whether it is actually possible?

I can replace old instances with new ones but during the migration all of
them must have network connectivity. I would like to avoid migrating data
from nova to quantum database. Replacing instances is probably easier for
me.

regards
Maciej Gałkiewicz