[Openstack] even after deleting all container , , , it shows high disk space usges

Study Kamaill study.info at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 06:36:34 UTC 2013

________________________________
hi ,

Can anyone help me .....

i have four storage node in my experimental setup. (all in one swift setup)  when i tried to  upload a file of size 4.5GB it was taking too long to upload so i terninated that job...

I tried to to check the container where did i upload that. It was showing nothing.
Later i tried to check the disk space usages .. it shows the system is using 4.5 gb there on those node.
I tried to delete all container owned by that user.

but still  i am not able to figure it out that .. how to remove all content from my node..

regards,
AShish