[Openstack] AuthN/AuthZ

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Mon May 20 14:22:51 UTC 2013

On 05/16/2013 11:29 AM, Aaron Knister wrote:
> Thanks Adam. I was able to get that far after a *lot* of headache.
> AD's typical schema doesn't map to what OpenStack is expecting,
> particularly as far as the domain_id attribute is concerned.

Sorry about that.  I am not too fond of our Domain_id thing either, and
working to rectify:

> When running Keystone under Apache HTTPD how does one use horizon?

No change.  You can report ports other that 5000/35357 for Keystone's
service catalog  if you want to have Keystone serve on 443.  Or, you can
have apache listen on the usual keystone ports. You will want Keystone
on a separate machine from Horizon.