[Openstack] can two tenants create two identical network?

Ashok Kumaran ashokkumaran.b at gmail.com
Fri May 17 18:08:00 UTC 2013

Liu.  Sorry I meant to enable namespaces as true . Mistakenly I mentioned
as false . It's good that you made it worked now

Sent from my iPhone

On 17-May-2013, at 10:18 PM, Liu Wenmao <marvelliu at gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I use namespace and quantum.

After I set the allow_overlapping_ips option, it works, thanks guys.

To Kumaran: Do you mean that namespace support should be disabled in DHCP
agent, but why? If I disable namespace in dhcp_agent.ini, is it possible
that something does not work?