[Openstack] Compute node with xenserver

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Wed May 15 10:08:52 UTC 2013

My first guess is that you've got the HOST_IP_IFACE set wrong - the comment explains which IFACE should be used.  You've set it to eth0 which is typically an private network which cannot be used.

If this doesn't fix the problem, we'll need to see the result of "nova service-list" and log files from the slave, and possibly the master.  These should be uploaded to paste.openstack.org.

Thanks,

Bob