[Openstack] New code name for networks

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Sat May 11 20:07:43 UTC 2013

I have been arguing for:

mutnuaq

Granted, it takes a minute to learn how to type, but it's just a little
snarky, and it takes up the exact same number of letter. However, it
does screw with sorting. SO - what about:

qumutna

It's a little bit easier to wrap your head around, it's still clearly an
homage, and it should be super easy to bulk cut/replace.