[Openstack] [Quantum] Upgrading to Grizzly: dhcp addres shuffle

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Fri May 10 11:28:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

Today I upgraded from Folsom to Grizzly and I noticed some of the running virtual machines got a different IP-address from DHCP.
Somehow some of the IP's got shuffled around.

Anyone got a clue how this might have happened?
Should I have run a database upgrade script for Quantum?  (I thought the daemon takes care of this)

I'm running SL6.4, upgraded from Folsom EPEL packages to Grizzly RDO packages.

Cheers,
Robert van Leeuwen