[Openstack] Grizzly installation successful but VM is not accessible over network or from the host machine

Kamarul profkamarul at gmail.com
Fri May 10 06:29:15 UTC 2013

Nikhil,

Configuring networking (quantum) is a common problem as such a vm cannot
ping to other host outside of openstack setup.
For a start, you may look into logs (/var/log/quantum), that will give you
clue.

What is your router's interfaces status, up or down?

Go through below logs

dhcp-agent.log
l3-agent.log
openvswitch-agent.log