[Openstack] Horizon - Internal Server Error when hitting /nova/instances_and_volumes/

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Wed May 8 18:48:13 UTC 2013

If you have "Instances & Volumes" then you're not running Grizzly Horizon. Those two were split apart in Grizzly. Prior to Grizzly the Volume Service was required. In Grizzly Horizon it's not.

As such you have two choices: run Cinder like you are but don't use it, or upgrade so you're actually running Grizzly Horizon and don't run Cinder.

All the best,

    - Gabriel