[Openstack] Help About The Documentation

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Tue May 7 19:57:23 UTC 2013

+1
Well the best option would be a raid 1 that would ensure data safety in case one drive fails actually.
There is not I think any "optimal" strategy - but since that service (Cinder/ nova-volume) aims to provide customers a safe place to put their datas into - then your best best would be a raid 1 if you have two disks

Regards,

Razique Mahroua - Nuage & Co
razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Tel : +33 9 72 37 94 15