[Openstack] real hybrid cloud

Molnár Mihály László lacikaaa at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:14:21 UTC 2013

Hi all!

I'm looking for a solution to connect a private and public cloud. As I
installed my private OpenStack cloud I would like to connect it with a
public one. Is there any way to do it, like a  federation or something
similar?

I found some info on RackSpace's webpage: http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/hybrid/
But still I don't know how to do this with a simple OpenStack
installation, or is it even possible.

Only thing I found is third party tools like cloudfoundry or ubuntu's
juju which can handle multiple cloud. Even I looked at nova cell, but
I think its not for connecting public and private cloud.

Thanks!

Rusty