[Openstack] Open vSwitch/VXLAN support in Quantum Grizzly ?

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Mon May 6 19:10:23 UTC 2013

On May 6, 2013, at 2:02 PM, Colin McNamara <colin at 2cups.com> wrote:

> Kyle, do you have any pointers to info for the native non-ovs implementation for VXLAN on Linux?

Yes, if you'd like to try out OVS with the upstream Linux kernel VXLAN ports, look at this blueprint here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/openvswitch-kernel-vxlan

It lists the following to Gerrit reviews, which you can pull and apply to try it out. These are being worked on by Zang MingJie.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/27054/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/27648/

Thanks,
Kyle