[Openstack] Related Projects

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Fri May 3 20:24:43 UTC 2013

The original plan with stackmeat was to provide a space for related
projects with relatively small effort as part of
.openstack.orginfrastructure. I got a lot of support from Stefano
(thanks for that!), but
finally it was launched as separate project, because we cannot move it
under projects.openstack.org without a consensus/support from other board
members. Of course we can always find better solutions, but without strong
community support/contribution neither framework could work. So stackmeat
currently exists, and if we can find some support from community, we can
focus on content improvement and lead generation. Currently it doesn't have
a too huge traffic, so I not feel that we need to add very complex feature
set. If we reach the 100 visits / day, and current implementation is a
limit, let's consider a change.

M.