[Openstack] I release naming (calling APAC community)

Hua ZZ Zhang zhuadl at cn.ibm.com
Fri May 3 03:46:41 UTC 2013

+1! the Chinese character is '伊犁' and can be easily spelled, remembered
and  pronounced in English.
This city name 'ili' is also searchable on google map. It is beautiful city
located in the westernmost province of China.
There lives people from different ethnic such as Han, Kazak, Uyghur, Hui,
Mongol, Xibe.

-Zhang Hua(Edward)

             "Wang, Shane"
             <shane.wang at intel
             Sent by:                  Thierry Carrez
             "Openstack"               <thierry at openstack.org>,
             <openstack-bounce         "openstack at lists.launchpad.net"
             s                         <openstack at lists.launchpad.net>,
             +zhuadl=cn.ibm.co                                          cc
             m at lists.launchpad
             .net>                                                 Subject
                                       Re: [Openstack] I release naming
                                       (calling APAC community)
             2013-05-03 上午
             09:22

What about Ili, which is a prefecture name in Xinjiang in China:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ili_Kazakh_Autonomous_Prefecture

--
Shane