[Openstack] keystone network endpoint doesnt start

Molnár Mihály László lacikaaa at gmail.com
Wed May 1 15:18:36 UTC 2013

hi all!

I just installed Grizzly following this:
https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/OVS_MultiNode/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst
I wanted to create tenant network when I got this error:
quantum net-create --tenant-id 1f9305114a554a89b02e5fcc786f8175 net_blabla
[Errno 111] Connection refused

So I started investigation and as I can see keystone network endpoint
doesn't listen anywhere
netstat output: http://pastebin.com/p44SjK2R
keystone endpoint-list output: http://pastebin.com/a7ZFn8cX

As I can see, the network endpoint in keystone database exists but
doesnt start up. There is no error in keystone log file, or anywhere.
I tried reboot, but for now I'm out of idea.

Anybody?

Thanks!
Rusty