[Openstack] New site for questions http://ask.openstack.org

billy am wickedpuppy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 01:07:27 UTC 2013

Hmms .. I realised I been asking too much about the community and
organisation structure and regulations rather than openstack itself. Maybe
because my previous experience with other similar community structure.
Anyway , perhaps I should do more of recruiting people to SG group.

Stefano , pls ignore my previous question. I don't think it matters as of
now. Thanks.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 9:01 AM, billy am <wickedpuppy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great! Hope it will work out. Pls let us know if there are any other ways
> we could help.
>
> On the APAC group , It seems strange no?. Are Malaysia/Indonesia/Singapore
> teams under APAC group too? What about ASEAN group? India?
>

> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org>wrote:
>
>> On Wed 27 Mar 2013 11:25:56 PM PDT, billy am wrote:
>>
>>> A natural place to ask would be Chinese and Japanese Teams. Hmms ...
>>> are loco team leaders added to this list by default? Or requested to
>>> join? Perhaps , nominated team members from each team can also be
>>> moderators so that everyone is kept informed of the ongoing community
>>> development process.
>>>

>> There is an APAC/APEC group (see the wiki UserGroups page for details),
>> I've asked there.
>> thanks,
>> stef
>>

> --
>
> VSP 5 , MCSA (Security) , MCSA , CCNA , LPIC - Lvl 1 , Security+ ,
>  Network+ , A+

Team Ubuntu Singapore

Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SingaporeTeam
IRC: #ubuntu-sg on irc.freenode.net