[Openstack] New site for questions http://ask.openstack.org

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Mar 27 19:33:23 UTC 2013

On 03/27/2013 01:59 AM, billy am wrote:
> I concur. Its indeed a great looking site. Can I check if it can support
> asian languages?

Glad you asked this question! Now that Phase I (launch in English) is
almost done, I'm thinking of Phase II: add options to ask questions in
different languages, Asian languages (Chinese and Japanese) included.

I'm looking for people experienced running Apache solr in Chinese that
can help the Askbot team getting solr up and running. If you know
anybody with such experience please have them contact me.

Thanks
stef