[Openstack] Ceilometer question

Wyllys Ingersoll Wyllys.Ingersoll at evault.com
Tue Mar 26 19:59:01 UTC 2013

Thanks, Ill try that and see how it goes.

Wyllys

On Mar 26, 2013, at 12:56 PM, "Doug Hellmann" <doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com<mailto:doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com>> wrote:

You want the "statistics" command from the v2 API.

ceilometer --ceilometer-api-version 2 help statistics

The CLI needs a little work to make the options clear, but the API documentation may help explain: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ceilometer/webapi/v2.html

Doug

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:22 PM, Wyllys Ingersoll <Wyllys.Ingersoll at evault.com<mailto:Wyllys.Ingersoll at evault.com>> wrote:

Perhaps this is documented but I can't seem to find it…

I want to use ceilometer to show usage from the swift objectstore.  What would the correct command be to extract that information? Currently, the various "-list" commands just spit out various meter types along with resource and project id values.

Thanks,
  Wyllys Ingersoll
  EVault