[Openstack] [Quantum] Need suggestion on networking

balaji patnala patnala003 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:39:59 UTC 2013

Do we have any other way to reach VM public IPs, with out using name space
nat router gvien in the below link.

Lets say that i will configure my dhcp-agent with the pool of Public IPs,
which will be assigned to VMs by Quantum.

Iam curious that if there is any possible setup which we can create with
out using name space NAT router.

balaji