[Openstack] [Networking/DNS] Proposal to make Moniker the default for DNS

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Tue Mar 19 11:04:04 UTC 2013

Obviously, I'm biased, But I'll +1 this!

I'll also add that we have a conference session at 11:50am on the
Monday, and an unconference room at 2:40pm on the same day.

Anyone who's interested, please attend :)

Hope to see you there!

Kiall Mac Innes
HP Cloud Services - DNSaaS

Mobile:   +353 86 345 9333