[Openstack] Allocating dynamic IP to the VMs

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at digimind.com
Mon Mar 18 16:05:10 UTC 2013

Could you please tell me your "physical network" CIDR ?
Anyway, what you need is not requiring having a floating IP pool inside
the same network, you can also play with static routing : if your
physical host does have a default gw, you can create a static route from
this gw to the VM network gateway. And on the VM network gateway, do the
same...

-Sylvain